DOPE.SECURITY Sub-Processor List
LAST UPDATED 05-04-2022
Below you’ll find the most current list of Sub-Processors authorized to process Customer Data (which may include Personal Data) for dope.security’s services and products (the “Products”).
dope.security performs due diligence of the security and privacy practices of its Sub-processors to ensure Sub-processors provide a level of security and privacy appropriate to their access to Customer Data (which may include Personal Data) and the scope of the services they are engaged to provide. In addition, dope.security requires its Sub-processors to commit to written obligations regarding their security controls and protection of Personal Data.
Name, Service(s) Provided
- Amazon Web Services (AWS): Hosting for the Products
- Chargebee: To provide order processing
- ipdata: IP address location lookup
- FullStory: Troubleshooting and analytics
- Mailchimp: Email communication
Hosted in the United States & Europe (Ireland)
- Front.com: Customer support platform
- dope.security Affiliates: Partners, resellers, and distributors who provide the Products, including Support Services, order processing, etc.
Requesting More Information about a Sub-processor
Please email email@example.com to receive more information on the services a Sub-processor provides to dope.security and such Sub-processor’s security controls, including any available third party security reports or certifications.
Objecting to a Sub-Processor
After reviewing information related to a particular Sub-Processor obtained through the above link, an objection to a Sub-Processor can be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Sub-Processor Objection”, including the ground(s) for the objections relating to the protection of Personal Data.